Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kick back

Wow...

Just read my "do not want list" from last 2 years ago.

First off, I lost my tweezers in the break up and was tweeze-less for ~ 4 weeks and I actually almost lost my mind.  (you're probably thinking, "why didn't she just go buy tweezers weirdo?" - well I say to you, take computer science at university, you will get your answer mrs. "I have so much time on my hands")

Now as you may have got from my last blurb, I am now in school again, and too busy to buy life necessities like tweezers, so yes I have begun stressing out about school AND a career.  Who the hell am I? You're right Gwen, this shit is bananas.

I've also begun showering in the morning.  Maybe it's because I am newly single and give a shit if someone thinks I smell.  No... scratch that, still don't care.  I just find I need a shower in the morning to wake me up, otherwise I'm zombie-fied until that 4th coffee.

Still love my friends, that hasn't changed.  (Especially now that I'm realizing what a whiney bitch I am, kudos for all you that put up with my crazy from time to time)

Also found those perfect non-denim trousers... found a few in fact.  Maybe my shopping addiction can explain why I began stressing about a career....


No comments:

Post a Comment