Saturday, June 27, 2009

My next big want...

So you may or may not know that I've been wanting a motorcycle for quite some time now. Having a boyfriend who owns one definitely doesn't help, and I am beginning to have dreams about speeding down the highway on some dope bike way too big for my 5 foot self..
...sigh ....
My plan is this: if and when my settlement goes through from my last car accident, (that sounds awful as motorcycles are known for their dangerousousity, but the accident was not my fault), I will put some towards ye ol' wardrobe, and some for a bike and lessons on how to not kill myself on it.
So I've been checking out bad accidents to see if this scares me away from the idea. So far, I'm still in the go, but I did find this hilarious clip from durex:



PS: I would never buy a scooter like that pansy in the video has ...

No comments:

Post a Comment